In the digital marketing world, the years go by at high speed, and influencer marketing is proving to be one of the most effective tools. Since it was launched in 2005, Youtube has been riding this endless wave of digital marketing change.
Nowadays, Youtube influential figures are working hard to get the products and services closer to your target audience on the said platform, thus adapting to the influencer marketing market demands.
If marketers can use influencer marketing to boost brand awareness, this will ultimately drive additional traffic and sales. This article will cover the art of partnering up with the right Youtube micro-influencers. That way, your business will see an increase in traffic. Ben Givon is here to make sure of it. To read more about the digital marketing world, visit the Ben Givon blog.
Specialized knowledge and high engagement are both powerful features of micro-influencers.
Why Micro-Influencers Matter
Working with micro-influencers implies harnessing the forceful benefits and opportunities it carries. Everything you’re not getting from celebrities and macro-influencers you’ll get with micro-influencers, and it’s a long list.
Although some influencers are considered celebrities or even high-profile professionals, a larger number are just ordinary people. These ordinary people happen to be special and known for a certain thing. You know, the “X” factor, which is recognized by a specific audience.
Micro-influencers typically have an audience between 10K to 100K followers. A niche audience. This is why picking the right Youtube micro-influencer can be of great importance. You have to hit the right spot.
Let’s look at a snapshot of standards influencer categories, ranked from smallest to largest:
- Nano-influencers: These individuals usually have smaller than 1,000 followers accounts and yet offer the focus of an exclusive yet smaller niche.
- Micro-influencers: The starts of this article and a variety of worldwide brands are figures with profiles that have a following that’s somewhere between 10–100K followers.
- Macro-influencers: Influential figures that have between 100K and 1 million followers. They are often referred to as just influencers.
- Mega-influencers: It’s time to get starstruck because these types of influencers have some serious star power. These individuals that can double as real celebrities usually have more than a staggering 1 million followers.
How Micro-Influencers Can Improve Brand Awareness
We’ve mentioned high speed before. To build a business in a short period of time, with significant results, increased traffic, and sales, then influencer marketing is your go-to tool. Publishing branded content and buying ads can only get you so far. Here are some of the benefits of Youtube micro-influencers:
- Build Trust and Grow Brand Awareness: Micro-influencers are there to introduce your brand to a new customer base, regardless of their following. Influencer marketing is the perfect solution if you plan to drive discovery and keep your product or service top-of-mind. Your marketing team can measure important metrics: Youtube channel views, brand mentions, or search volume to follow brand success.
- Improve Traffic and Sales: If your goal is to gain more social media followers, micro-influencers can aid in growing your audience on almost any channel. By partnering up with Youtube micro-influencers for a contest or giveaway, you’ll gain a bigger following at lightning speed. In order to follow your campaign’s success, you can compare account benchmarks after the campaign is done.
- Grow Your Target Audience: Micro-influencers can do so much more than just aid in growing your social media audience. They can also drive traffic, and subsequently, sales. Generating revenue and expanding website traffic is their main advantage. By providing a unique link or a discount code to each Youtube creator, you’ll easily track the attribution of each influencer.
If you decide to work with Youtube micro-influencers, as you should, always be aware of the benefits of this type of strategy. Boosting brand awareness, website traffic, and sales are the three pillars that show the importance of Youtube influencer marketing. If you still have doubts, Ben Givon is here to tell you that you should try your first influencer campaign today!